Chia Seed Breakfast Popsicles
Servings 6 Servings
- 1 cup Coconut Greek Style Yogurt plain
- 1/2 cup Coconut or Almond Milk unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Coconut Nectar or Honey
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/3 cup Strawberries, Raspberries, or Wild Blueberries sliced/diced
- 1 Peach sliced/diced
- 1/3 cup Pineapple sliced/diced
- 1/2 cup Granola gluten-free
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, milk, honey or coconut nectar, and chia seeds. Mix well.
Fill popsicle molds about 1/4 from the top with the yogurt mixture and add fruit. Spoon more of the yogurt mixture in to cover the fruit. To burst any air-pockets in the popsicles, press down on the mixture with a spoon.
Springle the granola into the molds to cover the yogurt and fruit, and press down with a spoon so that it gets incorporated into the yogurt mixture.
Freeze for at least 5 hours. Remove from freezer and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes before removing and they'll effortlessly slide out of the molds.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 40mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 11.6mg | Calcium: 1440mg | Iron: 1.3mg