• Proof of purchase is required.
• Unopened items may be returned within 30 days, except for private label or heat sensitive items, which are non-returnable.
• A restocking fee of 20% will be charged.
• Prior authorization by our CSR team is required (800) 847-8302.
• Reports of damaged products or order discrepancies must be communicated to Designs for Health within 72 hours of receipt to qualify for return/replacement.
• All bar codes on product labels must be intact. Products with labels that have been altered in any way are non-returnable.
Holistic Thyroid Care Return Policy for Drop Shipped Items in addition to the return requirements established by Designs for Health
Applies to Option 1 purchased through Holistic Thyroid Care and drop shipped to you from Designs for Health:
If the above requirements established by Designs for Health have been met and you intend to return your product, please note:
- Proof of Purchase: Since the product order was drop shipped directly from Designs for Health to you ordered for you by us, we will have the invoice number and can provide it to you upon your request.
- Only unopened items will be considered for return, within 30 days of receipt.
- If your item(s) are authorized by Designs for Health to return for credit, we will process your refund to you less shipping fees, a restocking fee of 20% and processing & handling fees after we have received a credit for your returned products by Designs for Health.
- Returned products require pre-authorization from Designs for Health. The telephone number to request returns from Designs for Health is (800) 847-8302. After you have received your invoice number from us, you are responsible for contacting Designs for Health for authorization for your return. To obtain your invoice number, email us at [email protected] with your full name & address, and the date you received your products. When speaking with Designs for Health, be sure to document the name of the person you spoke with and any return authorization number(s) for your records.
- You are responsible for packaging and shipping any/all products approved by Designs for Health for return to the address provided to you by Designs for Health at your expense. Please keep a record of your return authorization number and follow all instructions by the Designs for Health representative.
- All bar codes on product labels must be intact. Products with labels that have been altered in any way are non-returnable and will not be refunded.