WELCOME TO THE HOLISTIC THYROID CARE COMMUNITY!
- Have you been on a journey trying to heal Hashimoto's and the nagging symptoms of hypothyroidism but aren't making much progress? Were you finally diagnosed after troublesome symptoms showed up and wondering why nothing you've been told to do helps?
- If the answer is yes, you're in the right place, and I'm glad you're here!
- I've been exactly where you are and want you to know that your symptoms are real and thyroid disease can be reversed.
- If you've been told by your doctor that your symptoms like hair loss, scaly skin, extreme fatigue, constipation, inability to lose weight, aches & pains, (I suffered with calf and shoulder pain), inability to conceive, foggy-brain, feeling like you need a nap all day, stress, anxiety, panic attacks, dizziness, depression, feeling cold most of the time and/or high blood pressure, cholesterol & blood sugar are "part of being a woman", or that they are a "natural part of getting older", or that you should "exercise more and eat less" then perhaps it's time to say good-bye to your doctor because none of those statements are true!
- I've healed Hashimoto's, and so can you! Follow me...I'll show you how it's done.
- Please be sure to follow my award winning blog which was recently recognized as one of the top 40 trusted thyroid blogs on the web! If you sign up for my newsletter, you'll never miss a post.
- Below is just a quick overview of what you will discover through the Holistic Thyroid Care:
FEATURED ARTICLES ON THE BLOG & GUEST EXPERT SERIES
CHOCOLATE CHERRY CUPCAKES WITH EDIBLE FLOWERS
HASHIMOTO'S & SHOULDER PAIN
WHEN TO ASK FOR THYROID ULTRASOUND
Also Recommended for You
Feel Better, Look Better, Live Better!
If you're tired of being exhausted and frustrated that you can't lose weight no matter what you do - and you're experiencing brain fog, sleepless nights, muscle aches & pains; and maybe even hot flashes have started to set in, you are in the right place!
I am an Autoimmune Thyroid Wellness Nurse Consultant and Certified Functional Nurse-Nutritionist and I know EXACTLY what you're going through.